USTADZ PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE IN IMPROVING HR QUALITY MANAGEMENT
This study aims to analyze the quality management of human resources in increasing the professional competence of Ustadz at Pondok Pesantren Nurul Jadid Paiton Probolinggo. This study uses descriptive statistical data analysis and qualitative analysis. Sources of data come from observation, interviews, documentation, and Library Research. The results of the study show that quality management of human resources (HR) in improving the professional competence of ustadz at Nurul Jadid Islamic Boarding School has been implemented in recruitment planning by conducting needs analysis, calling and selecting before starting teaching. Pondok Pesantren Nurul Jadid also places ustadz according to their scientific fields, and educational development is carried out by including training and providing opportunities to continue their education at a higher level.
- Fuadi, Akhsanul. 2020. "Implementation of Total Quality Management at SMPIT Abu Bakar Yogyakarta and Its Implications for School Achievement." LITERACY (Journal of Education) 11(1):1. doi: 10.21927/literasi.2020.11(1).1-10.
- Grammens, Maaike, Michiel Voet, Ruben Vanderlinde, Lieselot Declercq, and Bram De Wever. 2022. “A Systematic Review of Teacher Roles and Competences for Teaching Synchronously Online through Videoconferencing Technology.” Educational Research Review 37(June):100461. doi: 10.1016/j.edurev.2022.100461.
- Hadiansyah, Andri, Fidesrinur Fidesrinur, and Masni Erika Firmiana. 2017. "Community Empowerment Strategy in Establishing Early Childhood Education Institutions." Journal of Al-Azhar Indonesia Humanities Series 3(1):55. doi: 10.36722/sh.v3i1.197.
- Haniah, Apriliana Rusly, Aman Aman, and Risky Setiawan. 2020. “Integration of Strengthening of Character Education and Higher Order Thinking Skills in History Learning.” Journal of Education and Learning (EduLearn) 14(2):183–90. doi: 10.11591/edulearn.v14i2.15010.
- Kansan, Nur. 2020. "Efforts to Improve Teacher Competence in Implementing Cooperative Learning Methods Through Academic Supervision at MTS Negeri 5 Demak." G-Couns: Journal of Guidance and Counseling 5(1):84–93. doi: 10.31316/g.couns.v5i1.1190.
- Listiawati, Nur. 2018. "The Implementation of the Strengthening Character Education in Sdn 09 Mataram City, West Nusa Tenggara." Journal of Character Education 9(1):17–28. doi: 10.21831/jpk.v8i1.21668.
- Nurafiati, S., T. Rahayu, and H. P. Sugiharto. 2021. “Strategy for Strengthening Character Education in Physical Education Learning at Makassar City Elementary Education Level.” Journal of Hunan University … 48(6).
- Rohmayanti, Lilis. 2019. “Strategic Management of Increasing Competency of Students Through Strengthening Character Education (PPK) and School Literation Movement (GLS) at Muhammadiyah Junior High School Margasari.” International Conference of Moslem Society 3:129–48. doi: 10.24090/icms.2019.2434.
- Samsudin, Muh, Sadam Fajar Shodiq, Nanan Abdul Manan, Widia Nur Jannah, Wachidi Wachidi, Rusdarti Rusdarti, and Mustofa Dasuki. 2021. “Developing Management and Leadership Training Innovation Program for Higher Education at Muhammadiyah Universities.” Indonesian Journal on Learning and Advanced Education (IJOLAE) 4(1):57–70. doi: 10.23917/ijolae.v4i1.16544.
- Syafa'at, Abdul Kholiq, Siti Aimah, Lely Ana Ferawati Ekaningsih, and Mahbub Mahbub. 2015. "Strategy for Development of Islamic Boarding Schools in the Era of Globalization in Banyuwangi Regency." Inference 6(2):245. doi: 10.18326/infsl3.v8i1.245-269.