ANALYSIS OF MODERN WOMEN'S IDDAH AND IHDAD FROM THE FUQAHA PERSPECTIVE
Islam is the complete religion in dealing with humankind from waking up to sleeping, everything has been regulated in Islam, one of which is the obligation of Iddah and Ihdad, both of which are not new laws in this modern era, but both have been around since the time of Rasulullah SAW . The provisions of iddah and ihdad that have been established by Islam are experiencing a bit of a problem in this modern era due to the large number of women who are involved in the world of careers and work to meet the needs of their families therefore the purpose of this research is to examine the opinion of the fuqaha regarding women who undergo iddah and ihdad periods but continues his career outside the home. This study used a qualitative method with the type of library research through a textual approach based on the arguments of the fuqaha scholars who sourced from journals, books, books of scholars and other scientific writings. The author draws the conclusion from this study that women who are in iddah and ihdad are prohibited from marrying before the iddah period is over and are prohibited from leaving the house except for emergencies, and are prohibited from decorating themselves. However, if a woman leaves the house to fulfil her needs, it is permissible in Islamic law, with a note that she does not overdo it when decorating, and it is reasonable.
- Anshori, abu zakariya al-. (1998). fathul wahhab juz 2.pdf. beirut lebanon: dar kutub ilmiyah.
- Az-Zuhaili, W. (1985). Al-Fiqh al-Islami wa Adillatuh (Al-Ahwal Asy-Syakhshiyah), Juz 7, (p. 872). p. 872.
- Hidayat, R. E. (2018). PENDAPAT IMAM MAZHAB TENTANG HAK ISTRI PADA MASA IDDAH TALAK BA’IN DAN RELEVANSINYA DENGAN UNDANG-UNDANG PERKAWINAN DI INDONESIA. Istinbath:Jurnal Hukum, 15.
- Hikmatiar, E. (2016). Nafkah Iddah Pada Perkara Cerai Gugat. MIzan:Jurnal Ilmu Syariah, 4(1), 131–172.
- Hukum, A. J., Dan, I., & Sosial, P. (n.d.). PELAKSANAAN IHDAD BAGI ISTRI YANG DITINGGAL MATI MENURUT MAZHAB SYAFI ’ I ( STUDI KASUS DI KECAMATAN PERCUT SEI TUAN KABUPATEN DELI SERDANG ) Muhammad Syukri Albani Nasution , Hasbullah Ja ’ far , Ismail Marjuki Harahap Universitas Islam Negeri Sumatera. 265–286.
- Karir, W., & Islam, P. (2014). Wanita Karir dalam Pandangan Islam. 07(2), 166–189.
- Kementerian agama ri. (2018). kompilasi hukum islam di indonesia. Retrieved from https://www.ptonline.com/articles/how-to-get-better-mfi-results
- Khoiri, A., & Muala, A. (2020). Iddah Dan Ihdad Bagi Wanita Karir Perspektif Hukum Islam. JIL: Journal of Islamic Law, 1(2), 256–273. https://doi.org/10.24260/jil.v1i2.71
- Lathifah, Z. K., Setyaningsih, S., & Wulandari, D. (2022). Development of Pesantren Internal Quality Assurance System Model Based on Education Unit Accreditation Instruments 2020. Al-Tanzim: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam, 7(1), 983-998.
- Muhammad, S. K., Yasir Abdul Muthalib, L., M, M. A. G. E., & Al-Kautsar, P. (n.d.). Fiqih Wanita: Edisi Lengkap (Ed. Lengkap). Jakarta : Pustaka Al-Kautsar, 2017.
- Nurnazli, N. (2018). Relevansi Penerapan ‘Iddah di Era Teknologi Modern. Ijtimaiyya: Jurnal Pengembangan Masyarakat Islam, 10(1), 121–142. https://doi.org/10.24042/ijpmi.v10i1.2358
- Razali, M., Hadigunawan, N., & Jamil, A. N. (2020). [Analysis of Islamic Legal Rulings Relating to Women Activities During Waiting Period (Iddah) of Revocable Divorce (Talaq Raj’ie) According to Muslim Jurists] Analisa Hukum Berkaitan Aktiviti Wanita Dalam Iddah Talak Raj’ie Menurut Pandangan Fuqaha. Jurnal Islam Dan Masyarakat Kontemporari, 21(2), 11–21. https://doi.org/10.37231/jimk.2020.21.2.479
- Sayyid Sabiq, & Penerbit, R. (2017). FIQIH SUNNAH 3. Republika Penerbit.
- Suparyanto dan Rosad (2015. (2020). IDDAH DAN IHDAD WANITA MODERN. Suparyanto Dan Rosad (2015, 5(3), 248–253.
- Susilo, E. (2016). Iddah Dan Ihdad Bagi Wanita Karir Perspektif Hukum Islam. Al - Hukama the Indonesian Journal of Islamic Family Law, 6. https://doi.org/10.24260/jil.v1i2.71
- Syafi’i, I. (2001). Al-Umm Juz 6. Fiqh. dar wafa’.