PROFESSIONAL TEACHER EMPOWERMENT: IMPROVEMENT STRATEGIES QUALITY OF MADRASAH EDUCATION IN THE DIGITAL ERA
In developing superior human resources, the quality of education can be an essential prerequisite. The interaction of technology with education has undoubtedly had a significant impact leading to considerable changes, particularly in learning. There are differences between the learning processes educators and students use in digital environments today and in the past. Where learning occurs, it begins to shift towards a digital learning environment. Therefore, the quality of education must be improved by providing more professional educators. In the digital era, teachers and lecturers can apply various learning tactics, such as making models, generating new ideas, evaluating learning with online media, or preparing professional human resources by using the literature review method with various studies sourced from books, journal articles and other sources that support this paper. The study results the show that improving education quality is an initial priority for all educational institutions, such as madrasas. Thus, several strategies can be offered to increase the quality of education.
- TANZHIM Jurnal Penelitian Manajemen Pendidikan (1)2, 108-118.
- Marghany, M. N. (2015). Effects of empowerment on employee performance in the workplace. Journal International Research Gate, 1-14.
- Mullins, L. J. (2005). Management and organisational behavior. Great Britain: Prentice-Hall.
- Murray, A. (2010). Empowering teachers through professional development. english teaching forum. 1 (Online), ( english.state.gov/files/ae/resource_files/10- 48-1-b.pdf), diakses 15 April 2018.
- Nadeem, M. T., Zia-uD-din, M., Riaz, W., Shafique, M. Z., & Sattar, A. (2018). The effects of employees empowerment on organizational performance: a case of hotel industry in Pakistan. International Journal of African and Asian Studies, 47, 89-94.
- Permadi, D., & Arifin, D. (2007). Kepemimpinan transformasi kepala sekolah dan komite sekolah. Bandung: PT Sarana Panca Karya Nusa.
- Saif, N. I., & Saleh, A. S. (2013). Psychological empowerment and job satisfaction in jordanian hospitals. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, (3)16, 250-257.
- Schermerhorn, J. R., Hunt, J. G., & Osborn, R. N. (2010). Organizational berhavior. New York: By John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Snell, S., & Bohlander, G. (2010). Principles of human resources management. Australia: South-Western.
- Subarkah. (2015). Strategi pembelajaran torseba kuis famili 30-2 untuk meningkatkan standar kompetensi inflasi siswa. Surabaya: Proseding Seminar Nasional, 9 Mei.
- Suharsaputra, U. (2010). Administrasi pendidikan. Bandung: Refika Aditama.
- Suharto, E. (2007). Pembangunan, kebijakan sosial dan pekerjaan sosial: spektrum pemikiran. Bandung: Lembaga Studi Pembangunan-STKS.
- Sumardi & Wibowo. (2018). The effect of compensation, empowerment, competency and job satisfaction toward performance of lecture in wiralodra universiti of Indramayu. International Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJSRM), (06)05, 317-334.
- Management (IJSRM), (06)05, 317-334. Tetik, N. (2016). The effects of psychological empowerment on job satisfaction and job performance of tourist guides. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences (6)2, 221-239.
- Tuuli, M. M., & Rowlinson, S. (2009). Performance consequences of psychological empowerment. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management (135)12, 1334- 1347.
- Ukil, M. I. (2016). The impact of employee empowerment on employee satisfaction and service quality: empirical evidence from financial enterprizes in Bangladesh. Verslas: Teorija ir praktika / Business: Theory and Practice (17)2, 178- 189