BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY (BOS): ALTERNATIVE STRATEGY FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT IN ISLAMIC EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
The focus of this article is to describe Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS] or Blue ocean Strategy as a new strategy model in the management of Islamic education institutions. The author seeks to describe the adoption of the world's blue ocean strategy into the world of education and answers what principles are accepted and rejected from theory . Adoption of the Blue Ocean strategy or a blue ocean strategy implemented by applying universal principles .Prinsip Blue Ocean strategy to be adopted by both are indicators that focus provide excellent service to consumers while indicators that can not be adopted is a strong indicator of economic motivations ( commercialization). Generally the Blue Ocean Strategy can be applied quite well and can be used as an alternative to the development of management of Islamic education institutions.
- Akdon, (2009) Strategic Management for Educational Management, Bandung: Alfabeta, 2. ----------, (2017) Financing Management. Bandung ; Rosda Karya,
- Badrudin, M. Fuad, (2007) "Problematics of Madrasah Education Management: A Case Study of Madrasah-Madrasah Ibtidayah in Kab. Probolinggo” UIN Malang thesis,
- Effendy, Muchtar,(1986) Management: An Approach Based on Islam, Jakarta: PT. Bharata Karya Script,
- Fathurrahman, (2007) "The Phenomenon of Dissolving Madrasas and Islamic Full Day Schools" Journal of Religious and Religious Education Research Vol. 5 Number 3,.
- Fuad, Ikhwan, (2013) "Strategic Management of Islamic Education Madrasah Muallimaat Yogyakarta: Analysis of Blue Ocean Strategy Kim & Mauborgne) Master's Thesis in Islamic Studies at the Islamic University of Indonesia.
- Hendri, Maruf, (2005) Retail Marketing. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
- Kim, W.Chan, & Maubourgne, Renee (2010), Blue Ocean Strategy, Jakarta : Serambi.
- Kim, W. Chan, and Mauborgne R.( 2014). Blue Ocean Strategy. Jakarta : Paper Porch: Blue ocean strategy. Phenomena on Industrial Products in Indonesia
- Crimeawintari, Ni Putu Dyah, (2011) "Factors Considered by Parents in Choosing a School" Udayana University Postgraduate Thesis.
- Muhfid Ahsan Rafiqi, Nur Kholis, (2021) Development of Madrasah Blue Ocean Strategy Perspective at MTs Al Islam Joresan Ponorogo. Education . Journal of Education and Learning Vol 1 ISSUE IAIN Ponorogo
- Muhaimin, (2005) Islamic Education Curriculum Development (Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
- Nawawi, Hadari, (2000) Strategic Management of Non-Profit Organizations in the Government Sector with Illustrations in the Education Sector. Yogyakarta: UGM Press.
- Suyanto, M.,(2007) Strategic Management of the Most Admired Company in the World, Yogyakarta: ANDI Publisher,.
- Wahyudi, Agustinus Sri (1996), Strategic Management: Introduction to the Process of Strategic Thinking. Bandung: Binarupa Script,.