International Journal of Instructional Technology
Vol 1, No 1 (2022)
Due to huge regular papers submission, we apologize that our journal does not accept any papers suggestion from other conference organizers.
Your attention and cooperation is very highly appreciated.
IJIT Editorial Office
This interdisciplinary journal aims to focus on the exchange of relevant trends and research results as well as the presentation of practical experiences gained while developing and testing elements of instructional technology. This journal aims to bridge the gap between pure academic research journals and more practical publications. So it covers the full range from research, application development to experience reports and product descriptions.
IJIT uses a rolling submission process, allowing authors to submit at any time during the year without time restraints. Submit your paper now through Online submission ONLY.
The criteria for acceptance of manuscripts are the quality of work. This will concretely be reflected in the following aspects: novelty & practical impact; appropriateness and adequacy of: literature review, background discussion & analysis of issues; and presentation (overall organization, English & readability). For a contribution to be acceptable for publication, these points should be at least in the middle level.
Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proofread and polished to avoid having to re-work the manuscript later in the review process. Authors should present their work honestly without fabrication, falsification, plagiarism or inappropriate data manipulation. Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that they are original or extended versions of previously published papers in conferences and/or journals and that, if the work received an official sponsorship, it has been duly released for open publication. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the journal paper template. It is available as word and latex version, kindly please download the Journal template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Any papers not fulfilling the requirements based on the guideline to authors will not be processed.
Reasons to publish (Authors benefits) for publication their paper in this journal:
- Open access: all research articles published in this journal are open access and immediately accessible online to the entire global research community. Our open access policy ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work-anyone with online access can read your article.
- High citation: This journal has high citation, so you are easy for increasing your H-index. Please click <in here> to find citation counts for this journal.
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient.
- Quality, reputation and high standard of peer review: This journal has a high standard of peer review. Each editor and reviewer conducts the evaluation of manuscripts objectively and fairly.
- Included in all major bibliographic databases: All articles published in this journal are included in many bibliographic databases so that your work can be found easily and cited by researchers around the world.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information at email: firstname.lastname@example.org